Don't want to talk about reaching L63 at Microsoft and bummed that I've locked down the comment stream on that post to be my way or the cutting-room-floor?
Tell you what I'll do: I'll put this post up to have a post to riff within, but still stay within my commenting guidelines.
What's on your mind?
- Who's still hiring at Microsoft? How teams are locking down and freaked out about the risk of losing positions if people try to leave? Ideas to move groups?
- Wondering if the mobile team can be possibly slapped enough to compete against the iPhone and Android momentum?
- What's up with Arik Hesseldahl calling Microsoft big and bloated? Is that passé now?
- I still love my Media Center PC, even though lately it's started hating all of us... is this how SkyNet starts?
- Azure. (shakes head) It makes me want to sing to the Talking Heads about how this is not my beautiful house. It's a solution. It will solve problems. Are they really the right problems, and therefore, is it really the right solution?
- Kudos for a great PDC / Win7 debut. I'm drawing hearts around my sketch of SteveSi... and littles x's and o's... ahem.
- On that theme: since the Company Meeting 2008, I've felt that we've turned a corner. A good corner. Do you agree, and if not, what do you believe has to happen for Microsoft to have turned the corner onto the freeway of success?
- What topics would you like to see discussed in future posts? Ooo, I knows! Something about the new Microsoft Store on the internets!